Panels Done!

One more step to waterproofing!

I was able to put a couple of hours if work on the trailer today and finished up the panels I needed to keep the water out!

Here is a daytime shot of the panel I did the other day.  I cleaned up the vulkem a little.  Still need a rivet shaver!

panel5.jpg

Here is the next panel installed to cover the orginal furnace opening.

panel4.jpg

On the right side of the door, the bellypan was torn.  I think this may have been due to a loose outrigger which has been repaired in the welding phase.

panel6.jpg

So, I decided to plate over it while I was doing the rest.  Turned out pretty good to me.

panel7.jpg

I had made a duplicate for the left side which does not have a problem, just to make it match, but I decided not to install it.

I know all these panels really stand out now, but as soon as the rest of the trailer is polished, they will blend right in.

That’s all for now ;-)

facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmailby feather

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

*
To prove you're a person (not a spam script), type the security word shown in the picture. Click on the picture to hear an audio file of the word.
Anti-spam image